- One free Meet-and-Greet, so we can get to know each other a bit and confirm I will be the right doula for your birth. This casual meeting will take place in a coffeeshop in Lynwood or Everett, at my offices in Mountlake Terrace or Queen Ann, or online via video conference.
- Availability 24/7 by phone, text, or email from the moment of hire so you can begin feeling supported immediately.
- In-person Prenatal Support to create your birth wish list, learn coping techniques, and prepare for the big day. Other educational topics could include medications, interventions, inductions, cesareans, etc.
- Assistance preparing for baby, which could include cloth diapering education, breastfeeding, equipment & supplies, newborn baby care, and soothing as needed
- On-call as soon as I become your doula until baby is born.
- Unlimited labor & birth support from the onset of labor until 2 hours after baby is born to help get you settled in.
- Gentle reminding or checking in regarding your birth preferences as previously discussed in our prenatal visit(s).
- Guaranteed back-up doula so you can rest assured, a doula will be there for you when you need it. All of the back-up doulas Birthing Abundance partners with are professional doulas with a similar educational back ground.
- Photos (optional, and not guaranteed) to capture your labor, birth, and the moment when you first lay eyes on your baby.
- Postpartum support so you can have the tools needed to feel confident about breastfeeding, newborn baby care & soothing, self-care (eating, sleeping, showering), and family integration.
- Optional Postpartum Doula, including the same as the above postpartum support but scheduled during day/night to help you beyond the final wrap up visit. Overnights, light cleaning, light cooking, and empowering you as parents!
Available at an additional fee of $30 ph.
Payments Accepted: All major credit, debit, and some HSA/FSA cards.